All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
- A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
- Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
- 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS825BK complete system:
- Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
- Overall tray dimensions: 25”w x 10”d.
- When space permits, an excellent way to have both the keyboard and mouse on the same tray surface.
- A 24.5”w x 2”d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option).
- Mouse pad included; Edge guard material protects either corner of tray.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Tray is Black phenolic – BK. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.