Lift & Lock adjustable keyboard tray system with swivel mouse tray
All "In The Zone" Lift & Lock keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMCML-Z articulating arm mechanism:
- Stratis' own patented Cam Lock technology. Simply lift keyboard tray to desired height, press down slightly to lock into place.
- Height indicator provides 3 zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique height settings.
- Tilt mechanism for maximum wrist comfort.
- 8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment.
- Low-profile arm bracket allows for height adjustment from bottom of worksurface to 5" below.
- 21"L x 5 3/4"W glide track for extension and retraction.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to CMLZ840BK:
- Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
- Overall tray dimensions: 20"w x 10"d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray).
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- A 19"w x 2"d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option).
- 9" diameter swivel mouse tray (TS40CH) attached to either front corner. (standard placement is right corner; specify left corner if desired.) Complete with mouse pad and edge guard material.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Tray is Black phenolic – BK. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.