- » New Color Option: Stratis Extreme in Taupe
- » New Innovative Acrylic Mutiplex Edge Option for Tables, Shelving, Counters, Desks & More
- » A Hot Trend in 3D Backgounds for Professional Buildings, Hotels, Office Spaces & More
- » Hot Thermofoil Colors for 2017 Store Fixtures
- » White Wavy Wall Panels Add Texture to Imagewerks Lobby
New Color Option: Stratis Extreme in Taupe
Posted by Stratis Industries on Dec 13th 2018
We are excited to introduce a new, extremely durable, standard 3D Laminate color option for our customers!
If you are looking for extreme durability in a vinyl covering, Stratis Taupe is an excellent choice.
It is similar to KYDEX, only better, with a tough topcoat for scratch resistance. We will now offer this color as a standard option.
We have used it on school desks for up to 10 years, "now that's tough!"
It is perfect for high use medical and hospitality applications such as:
- doors and drawer fronts on residential or behavioral health care furniture
- health care bedside tables and over bed trays
- custom medical components for exam rooms
- occasional dining areas including tables in bars and restaurants
The taupe color itself is a perfect fit in most healthcare environments or other professional environments with neutral color schemes.
It works well as a contrasting color in furniture as shown here in this desk system.
*Also available in Frosty white and Black