Surface Design Capabilities
Our design engineering team’s 70 years of combined experience will assist you in bringing your idea from concept to prototype.
It doesn’t matter to us your level of expertise; we want to work with you. We can handle any or all of your project’s steps from product development to assembly and shipping.
At Stratis, we believe better communication means better results. That’s why we offer a full suite of capabilities—from initial CNC design to final assembly—all under one roof. By doing so, we’re able to streamline processes to control costs, collaborate effectively across all production stages, and turn projects faster. It’s how we ensure a quality product goes from our floor to yours every time.
What we do
- CNC routing and precision machining
- Membrane pressing
- CAD drawing
- Die cutting
- Custom laser etching and engraving
- Edge banding
- Conceptual design
- Assembly and fulfillment
- JIT scheduling
- Phenolic (compressed paper composite)
- High-density polyethylene (HDP)
- Fire-rated MDF
- Moisture-resistant MDF
Finishes and surface coverings
- Painted, stained or varnished
- Thermofoil vinyl (solid, woodgrain or patterned)
- HPL (high pressure laminate)
- Imprinted graphics