All "In The Zone" Lift & Lock keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMCML-Z articulating arm mechanism:
- Stratis' own patented Cam Lock technology. Simply lift keyboard tray to desired height, press down slightly to lock into place.
- Height indicator provides 3 zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique height settings.
- Tilt mechanism for maximum wrist comfort.
- 8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment.
- Low-profile arm bracket allows for height adjustment from bottom of worksurface to 5" below.
- 21"L x 5 3/4"W glide track for extension and retraction.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to CMLZX827CH:
When it comes to workplace ergonomics, a challenging desk configuration doesn't have to challenge your comfort. With Stratis' Lynx™ keyboard tray, everything you need is close at hand and readily accessible - without taking up valuable workspace on the desktop. This tray design will fit in a diagonal or radius corner.
- Constructed of thin yet durable 1/4" thick composite phenolic material.
- Overall tray dimensions: 26 1/2"w x 14"d; Keyboard/Mouse area dimensions: 26 1/2"w x 11 1/2"d.
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- Keyboard arm mounting area extends out towards the arm mechanism, creating a practical yet stylish shape along the back of the tray.
- This unique tray design allows the Lynx tray to be the corner workstation solution.
- Two 8" diameter mouse pads for mousing on the right or left side of tray.
- Built in edge guard protects the right and left side mouse areas.
- A 19"w x 3"d gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl conforms to either side of tray.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Tray is Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) - CH. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.