All "In The Zone" Lift & Lock keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMCML-Z articulating arm mechanism:
- Stratis' own patented Cam Lock technology. Simply lift keyboard tray to desired height, press down slightly to lock into place.
- Height indicator provides 3 zones of comfort, with 3 levels per zone for 9 unique height settings.
- Tilt mechanism for maximum wrist comfort.
- 8-position tilt indicator for precise tilt adjustment.
- Low-profile arm bracket allows for height adjustment from bottom of worksurface to 5" below.
- 21"L x 5 3/4"W glide track for extension and retraction.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to CMLZ408CH:
- Constructed of attractive and durable composite material.
- Overall tray dimensions: 20" x 10" (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray).
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- A 19"w x 2"d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option).
- Slide-out mouse tray extends up to 7" to either side from attachment underneath keyboard tray. Easy-access molded handle provides left-to-right movement of mouse tray. Complete with mouse pad and edge guard material.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Black. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.