All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
- A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
- Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
- 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS840CH complete system:
- Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
- Overall tray dimensions: 20”w x 10”d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray).
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- A 19”w x 2”d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option).
- 9" diameter swivel mouse tray (TS40CH) attached to either front corner. (standard placement is right corner; specify left corner if desired.) Complete with mouse pad and edge guard material.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Trays are Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) – CH. Wrist pad is Black.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.