All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
- A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
- Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
- 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS408CH complete system:
- Constructed of attractive and durable composite material.
- Overall tray dimensions: 20”w x 10”d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray).
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- A 19”w x 2”d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option)
- Slide-out mouse tray extends up to 7" to either side from attachment underneath keyboard tray. Easy-access molded handle provides left-to-right movement of mouse tray. Complete with mouse pad and edge guard material.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Black. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.