All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
- A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
- Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
- 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to STKSX827CH complete system:
When it comes to workplace ergonomics, a challenging desk configuration doesn’t have to challenge your comfort. With Stratis’s Lynx™ keyboard tray, everything you need is close at hand and readily accessible – without taking up valuable workspace on the desktop. This tray design will fit in a diagonal or radius corner.
- Constructed of thin yet durable 1/4" thick composite phenolic material.
- Overall tray dimensions: 26 1/2”w x 14”d; Keyboard/Mouse area dimensions: 26 1/2”w x 11 1/2”d.
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- Keyboard arm mounting area extends out towards the arm mechanism, creating a practical yet stylish shape along the back of the tray.
- This unique tray design allows the Lynx tray to be the corner workstation solution.
- Two 8” diameter mouse pads for mousing on the right or left side of tray.
- Built in edge guard protects the right and left side mouse areas.
- A 19”w x 3”d gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl conforms to either side of tray.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Tray is Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) - CH. Wrist pad is black vinyl.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.