All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Stratis' ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
- A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
- Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
- 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
- All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS845CH complete system:
- Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
- Overall tray dimensions: 27"w x 11.5"d.
- Rear of tray measures 17" wide and corners are cut at a 45° angle.
- A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel.
- A 26.5"w x 2"d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard.
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Tray is Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) - CH. Wrist pad is Black.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.