Create useable keyboard tray space from an unuseable 90 degree corner!
- Overall dimensions: 19 3/8"w x 9 5/8"d x 1 7/8"h
- A sturdy aluminum lip hangs down 1 3/4" from the surface of the Cornermaker
- Surface material is constructed from 1/8" thick composite phenolic shaped as an arc with a radius that measures 9 5/8"
- The integration of these 2 materials produces a lightweight keyboard with an extremely strong structure.
- A separate aluminum bracket is secured to the underside of the Cornermaker, as well as the underside of the desk, and clamps the Cornermaker to the desk surface
- 2 different length fastening bolts are included for clamping Cornermaker to different thicknesses of desk tops
- Clamp bracket is adjustable for desks from 7/8" to 1 1/2" thick
- Clamp bracket is pre-drilled with 2 mounting slots for easy attachment of most any track based keyboard system
- A separate bumper is combined with fastening bolt which is positioned at the front of the track and acts as the stop for the Keyboard Arm
- Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Black phenolic surface with Silver aluminum brackets
* Cornermaker shown with keyboard system attached for illustration purposes only.
Average lead time is 3-5 business days. Large quantities may require additional lead times.